Washify’s hardware is proven to be reliable and holds up well in car wash environments. Whether you need equipment for indoor or outdoor use, we have options that are sturdy and designed to handle constant use.
- Smart change – stores money from previous customers and uses it to make change for the next customer($1s, $5s and $10s)
- Bank note recycler – Load or cash out the machine without employees ever touching the cash
- Requires less than half the traditional start up bank.
- Full HVAC system – Drastically reduces the internal humidity to extend the life of internal components
Utilizing a custom design, the Washify Pay Station combines hand-picked components that provide a superior experience. The touch screen is the largest in the industry and adjusts to the height of the vehicle, allowing for quick and convenient transactions.
Our pay station accepts credit cards and cash, but can also be configured for credit card only lanes. The Smart Payout bill recycler provides change from previous transactions to minimize the need to restock cassettes.
Cloud technology enables text notifications to indicate when cash supply is high or running low. When a denomination of bills is depleted, staff members have the option to quickly feed bills in through the front and replenish the cash balance without opening the unit. The Smart Payout allows for a significantly smaller start up bank and allows the pay station to run autonomously for a longer period of time without employee interactions.
This technology is the first of its kind in the car wash industry, although it has been a part of ATMs for years. This means the Washify pay station can handle high volume transactions but is also a low maintenance solution for car wash operators. Washify built an HVAC system into the pay station to control the internal temperature of the unit and protect against extreme heat or cold.
- Seamless integration with gates, RFID readers and most controllers
- EMV compatible card readers so you can conduct chip and contactless transactions as well as Google Wallet and Apple Pay
- Wireless POS and scanning options for ensuring you have the highest throughput
The Washify POS terminal is the foundation of our hardware offerings, enabling quick transactions and an easy user experience. Training staff on the terminal is simple, with many users learning the software in a couple hours.
Technology should make running the wash easier, so we built our workflows to maximize throughput and keep the line moving. All of our POS terminals are equipped with EMV and contactless payment support so you can accept various transaction types.
The touch screen is designed for durability and reliability in a car wash environment. There is also a thermal printer built into the terminal so you never run out of ink in the middle of a busy day. For states that require a customer facing display, there is the option to attach a pole display to the terminal.
Call us now at 1-855-WASHIFY or