Washify Announces Car Wash Investor Conference in Boston
Boston, July 26, 2019 – Washify is proud to announce its first annual Car Wash Investor Conference to be held at Hyatt Regency in Boston, October 23-24, 2019. The event will feature networking opportunities as well as educational seminars designed for investors looking to enter the industry, or learn more about scaling their business.
This is a unique event with valuable insights from a company that specializes in helping car wash owners drive more revenue. Learn how unlimited programs, loyalty, ecommerce and customer experience can accelerate your ROI. Guest speakers will share their experiences and teach new entrants on the following topics:
· Financing a car wash investment – Whether you’re investing in 2 or 20 car washes, our speakers will discuss the options and common pitfalls to avoid.
· Car wash operations – From reporting structure, staffing for different models and layouts, metrics to monitor, and aligning teams with business goals, we will cover all aspects of operations and maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings.
· Site layout and business models – Your model can depend on your market and demographic trends, strategy, capital to invest, footprint of your real estate and competition. We will walk through how to use these factors to optimize your results.
All speakers and panelists at the car wash investor conference are industry veterans with real insights and decades of experience.
Tickets are limited, so please register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/car-wash-investor-conference-hosted-by-washify-tickets-64633811470
Washify Unveils Breakthrough POS Technologies To Drive Car Wash Revenues
Nashville, May 1, 2019 – Washify is unveiling a new line of products and enhancements under the Washify X brand. This new product line encompasses hardware and software innovations designed to help car wash owners drive more revenue and enhance their customers’ experience.
Some of the new Washify X products being introduced are:
• X Target Recognition Marketing– A groundbreaking marketing enhancement that enables car wash owners to customize the kiosk screen presentation based on facial recognition, license plate recognition and transaction history associated with that vehicle and driver. Based on this and machine learning, car wash owners can show their customers screens that will resonate with them and convert and upsell them at higher rates than a one-size-fits-all screen flow.
• Car Wash Owner App – The brand new owner app enables the owner to monitor their wash, communicate remotely with customers at their kiosks, submit trouble tickets (with video, text, pictures), set alerts based on preset factors (drawer is short by $5 or car has been on loop for over 3 minutes) and change profiles on their kiosks. This all-encompassing tool also enables staff management so you can communicate and allocate team member time efficiently.
• X Station Kiosk– Washify’s newest kiosk line for tunnels and in-bays incorporates the latest technology at price points that will turn owners’ heads. It is equipped to leverage facial recognition, license plate recognition and seamless integration with the Washify consumer app. And because it runs Washify’s cloud software, it’s always running on the latest version.
• PlateID Recognition – The PlateID program doesn’t just read license plates with speed and accuracy, it also sets the sales person up to effectively upsell by displaying previous transaction history on the POS in real time. Other benefits of PlateID include triggering the display of unused wash books on the kiosk screen automatically and allowing for car wash sites to operate without gates by taking the hassle out of stacking.
“Last year we regrouped after the ICA and created a road map of what we want to provide car wash owners at the ICA in 2019. It took a lot of work but based on the early feedback, we’ve exceeded even our high expectations,” said Adam Korngold, Founder and CEO of Washify. “When you redesign your core products from the ground up to offer a dramatically better platform, it can be a tricky endeavor but, with Washify X, my team has built a system that is unmatched in terms of giving car wash owners flexibility and enabling great customer experiences.”
Washify will be displaying its solutions at the Car Wash Show May 13-15th in Nashville at booth 651.
Washify announces first customer conference
Washify will be hosting its first customer conference in Boston. On April 24th, car wash owners from around the country will gather in downtown Boston for an exclusive first look at Washify’s 2019 product launch. While details are being kept under wraps, customers can expect to see major developments in software and hardware solutions. Powered by Amazon Web Services, Washify plans to build on its modern platform and empower car wash owners to understand their customers like never before. Washify’s new marketing and software updates will improve the point of sale experience and drive more revenue for car washes.
Washify returns to Atlantic City for 29th annual Northeast Regional Carwash Convention
Washify exhibited their cloud solution at the 2018 Northeast Regional Carwash Convention. The team demonstrated a variety of programs on different pieces of hardware.There were live demonstrations of the Washify pay station, POS system, and cloud reporting. Operators were impressed by the custom wrap on the pay station, as well as its modern features.
It was a great opportunity to meet new car wash owners and speak with local customers in person. Washify sponsored a beer garden for the show, built adjacent to the exhibit booth. Attendees gathered around high top tables to network and discuss the industry with other operators.
We look forward to the 2019 exhibition, we have plans to roll out even more updates and hardware offerings next year. – Adam Korngold, CEO & Founder
Washify Presents Latest Solutions for Car Wash Industry
Washify positions itself as industry leader at the ICA’s The Car Wash Show™ 2018 in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, April 25th 2018 – Washify, a company with a history of innovation, presents its latest contributions to car wash point-of-sale technology including an upgraded pay station and redesigned admin dashboard.
Attendees line up to learn more about Washify, the industry’s fastest growing POS system. Large touch screens display the newest version of the car wash administrator dashboard which features a modern UX and easy to use reporting. Users can see a real time overview of daily performance and explore the robust functionality of cloud reporting.
The Washify booth showcases pay stations, a POS terminal, as well as EMV equipped credit card readers. Developments on the Washify controller are explained through diagrams and hardware documentation that illustrate its scalability as well as ease of use.
Small crowds huddle around Washify’s pay station to see the bank note recycler in action. Staff interactions with cash are minimized thanks to the BNR’s ability to make change from past transactions. This component positions the pay station as a low maintenance, high volume solution for car wash owners. Current Washify customers are impressed with how much Washify has accomplished and other attendees were excited to get started with the system.
Washify has grown its presence at this show year after year, and 2018 was no exception. The team presented the latest updates from our admin panel, pay station, and controller. It has been great to connect with our customers in person and present our solution to even more car wash owners. I am really proud of what we have built so far and plan to expand on the Washify platform for years to come. – Adam Korngold, CEO & Founder
Washify Services LLC is one of the fastest growing POS hardware and software providers focused on the car wash industry. Started by a car wash owner and built to improve business for other car wash owners, Washify provides a POS system with a fully integrated marketing and hardware system. Washify is used by some of the largest car wash chains and by single site owners throughout North America. For more information, please call us at 855-927-4439.