As a car wash owner, your customers will appreciate the efficiency and convenience of a versatile Point-of-Sale (POS) system. Additionally, your kiosk can display package offers and other promotions to encourage your customers to come back or spend more.
During peak seasons, your machine can automatically turn promotions off so customers can finish payment transactions faster to keep your line moving. With the right POS system, you’ll better understand what services sell, target customers who are likely to buy and engage them with loyalty rewards.
How Can My POS System Help Me Sell More?
Traditional POS systems were merely stand-alone terminals that took payments and completed orders. Today’s POS solutions do much more, performing diverse tasks, including transferring sales data to other software run by your company and processing credit cards utilizing mobile devices.
Additionally, state-of-the-art POS systems are equipped with customer relationship management (CRM) software features. CRM technology helps your business maintain and sustain customer relationships. A CRM system offers a central site for:
- Storing current and potential customer data
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Analyzing customer data to help make business decisions
- Tracking customer interactions
- Documenting service issues
- Managing marketing campaigns
In the days before CRM, precious information like your customers’ service preferences or valuable transactions could be lost or forgotten. Today, CRM helps you leverage customer data and turn it into actionable insight that can transform your bottom line.
Increase Service Sales by Improving Customer Experience
A highly effective way to boost sales is by focusing on your customers’ wants and needs. For example, if you use a POS system that’s CRM-friendly, your car wash firm can:
- Collect and track customer buying histories and service preferences and transmit them to your POS system in real time.
- Automatically associate sales or service transactions to a specific customer.
- Capture customer information, including name, age, birthday, phone number, and email address.
- Use email and social media marketing to maintain contact with customers and offer discounts and packages to keep them coming back.
This information helps you better target marketing campaigns and upsell at your point of sale. It also lets you cater offerings to groups of customers or individuals to enhance customer experience.
How Can I Sell More Services Smarter?
POS systems help car wash owners sell more services and sell them smarter. A CRM-friendly POS system lets you customize products and pricing packages to provide a unique experience tailored for your customers:
- Create exclusive car wash plans offering everything from a basic clean to full detail
- Increase your revenue by offering customizable gift cards
- Offer promotions on cleaning products, air fresheners, and other items
- Automatically track and calculate profit margins based on service cost
Additionally, the technology associated with your POS system data can help you sell more services using:
- Client-facing mobile app: A client-facing mobile app giving you complete control of business sales no matter where you are.
- Fully branded website: E-commerce solutions, including a customizable website where customers can purchase gift cards or schedule detailing and wash services online. Automated reminders help customers keep their appointments.
- Membership management capabilities: Manage loyalty or unlimited membership accounts using your secure login.
- Customer access: Give your customers complete control over registering an unlimited number of vehicles to their accounts, accessing rewards programs and discounts, and more.
POS with CRM gives your clients more control over their accounts, translating into happy customers and a healthier bottom line.
Can a POS System Help Me Find and Keep Loyal Customers?
A dynamic POS system lets you target your best customers to keep them coming back. POS systems with CRM capabilities helps you identify your top three customer groups:
- Customers who have the most significant impact at the POS
- Customers who are likely to come back
- Customers who may not be worth the effort and money to pursue
An excellent way to keep customers coming back is by combining this data with rewards systems, gift card functionality, and loyalty programs built into your POS system.
Increase Throughput and Sell More with Stand-Alone Kiosks
Your POS system package will include a fully-branded, stand-alone, self-serve payment kiosk. Here, customers can manage their own transactions and select wash packages and services without leaving their cars.
Pay stations offer automation, require less labor, and give you the ability to run dozens more cars through your wash per hour. Plus, large touchscreen displays allow customers to easily read about and make their wash service selection quickly and confidently.
Finally, you can feature marketing videos on your pay station screen, which can help you educate your customers on the value of higher-priced packages or add-on services.
Washify POS Helps You Reach Next-Level Service Sales
As car wash owners, we’re always looking for ways to promote and sell services beyond a standard wash. With Washify’s POS system using CRM data gathering and license plate recognition (LPR) technology, you can reach customers effortlessly and boost your service sales.
Contact our Washify representatives to learn about our pricing bundles on our POS system, LPR cameras, and stand-alone pay stations. You can also fill out our online form, and a consultant will be in touch with you soon!